The Freedom Faith and Family Coalition seeks to educate the public about the founding ideals of our constitutional Republic and the multi-faceted threats to our future as a strong, free and blessed nation. We are committed to:
- Defend our constitutional freedoms against government intrusions and control.
- Defend freedoms of speech by those holding Biblical values against bias and censorship on the Internet and in Academia.
- Demand that Congress preserve our 2nd Amendment right to self-defense. Restrictions based on emotional appeals rather than facts increase the dangers Americans face and do not reduce violence.
- Support expressions of faith in the “public square” based on the recognition of America’s Judeo-Christian founding identity.
- Reawaken the public that without God America will not be able to survive as a unified, “color-blind” nation.
- Educate the public about the growing body of scientific evidence showing that the appearance of life on earth is not the result of chance.
- Educate youth and adults about America’s crisis of fatherlessness and why strong marriages and families are an essential foundation for healthy, peaceful communities.
- Advocate for the human right of all children, born and unborn, to have the love, protection and support of both parents.
- Advocate for laws that encourage instead of hindering the formation of successful marriages and responsible fatherhood.